Juvederm is an injectable facial filler that reduces the signs of aging. Most commonly treated areas are:
- Facial fine lines and wrinkles
- Nasiolabial folds (Marionette lines, laugh lines)
- Thin lips
- Hollow cheeks
Juvederm is made with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the body that works with collagen, which gives volume and support to the skin. Because it not an animal-based product and is highly bio-compatible, no pretreatment testing is needed. Results last for up to one year and with simple follow-up treatments, it can last even longer. Dr. Jejurikar offers all Juvederm injectable products.
Because Juvederm is a simple, nonsurgical wrinkle treatment*, there is minimal recovery or downtime (and the results are instant!).
Dr. Jejurikar offers all Juvederm injectable products, including:
- Juvederm Voluma XC: softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
- Juvederm XC: smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
- Juvederm Vollure XC: softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles to create a smoother appearance.
- Juvederm Volbella XC: tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm Ultra XC : adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.
Dr. Jejurikar typically applies a topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area before he administers your injections. Next, he will inject Juvederm under the skin of your skin where wrinkles and folds occur to replace lost skin volume. This procedure takes about 30 minutes and has minimal recovery time. The results are instant and you will see just how fast and effective Juvederm treatments are.
There are possible mild to moderate side effects, such as:
- Temporary injection-site reactions such as redness, pain, firmness, swelling, and bumps.
- Transient swelling and bruising can occur.
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. Jejurikar will be happy to talk with you personally to address any of your questions or concerns. Call (214) 827-2814 to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. J to discuss Juvederm at our Dallas office.
Content courtesy of juvederm.com