Plastic Surgery Dallas
After Liposuction in Dallas TX, Breast Augmentation in Dallas is the second most popular cosmetic surgical procedure for women. There are many things a woman must consider when thinking about having a breast augmentation.
- Is the surgeon you choose board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Saline or Silicone implants.
- Do I need a breast lift with my breast augmentation
These are just a few things you must think about and discuss when having your breast augmentation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
When choosing Dr. Sam Jejurikar fondly known to his patients as “Dr. J” as your plastic surgeon you will be happy to know that not only is he board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, but he continued his extensive training at the world renown Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital also known as MEETH. From the moment you meet Dr. J, you will feel comfortable knowing you are in his caring and well trained hands.
During your consultation Dr. J will answer all your questions:
- Are you a good candidate for breast augmentation
- Should you wait to have the procedure if you plan on having more children
- Can you breast feed
Address all you concerns:
- Saline or Silicone implants
- Are silicone implants safe
- How long do they last
- What if they leak
Most of all, Dr. J will let you what to expect and reasonable expectations of your breast augmentation.
To schedule your personal consultation please contact us at 214-827-2814.