Try On Your New Body or Face with Crisalix 3D Imaging
When you’re interested in plastic surgery procedures for the face or body, you may be looking at before and after photos to get a better idea of what to expect. While we encourage all patients to look at other patient transformations and learn about the procedure before committing to surgery, it’s still difficult to visualize how you will look after surgery.
Dr. Sam Jejurikar uses the Crisalix 3D Imaging system at his practice, an innovative plastic surgery simulator software program that lets us create your new body or face right before your eyes. We use the Crisalix 3D during your consultation to give you a better idea of how your body or face will change.
What Results Can I See with Crisalix 3D Imaging?
Crisalix simulates several procedures for the body and face. Since the advanced imaging system uses your own photos to create the simulated ‘after’ results, you’ll have a much better idea of what you will look like and from different angles.
Dr. Jejurikar can explain the areas that he plans to treat and tweak the details until you are happy with the end result. Crisalix can help us visualize the following procedures with a fairly high degree of accuracy:
- Breast Augmentation – See different sizes, shapes, and projections of breast implants on your body
- Rhinoplasty – See your nose become shorter or longer, remove bumps, smooth out the bridge, and change the size
- Facelift – See how your face changes when we lift and tighten certain areas, smooth out wrinkles and lines, and create a more sculpted look
- Eyelid surgery – See how you upper face changes as we eliminate droopy eyelids and freshen up the eye area
- Botox – See how your face looks without lines and wrinkles
- Kybella – See how your face changes with a sleeker jawline and no double chin
- Lip augmentation – See how your lips look when they are larger or more defined with lip injections
What to Expect During your Consultation
Dr. Jejurikar will explain how the procedure works and introduce the Crisalix system during your consultation. We’ll take some time to go over your 3D images and tweak the results so you can ‘try on’ different sizes or see different variations to meet your goals. We can share simulated ‘after’ images with your before photos so you have a better idea of what your transformation will look like.
Book a 3D Consultation with Dr. J
Schedule Your Consultation for 3D Imaging Today
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Jejurikar and look forward seeing simulated results of your procedure with Crisalix 3D. Call 214-827-2814 today!